antique

Monday, March 4, 2013

Creative little girl


So I forgot it was Show n Tell on Friday.  Opps!  I immediately told Molly that I would run home and get her kite that she had been playing with that morning.  The item needed to start with an I, J, or K.  I told her teacher I would be right back.  Molly came running out into the hall after me and told me not to get the kite.  She wanted something that started with an "I".  REALLY!!  ok, what did she have in mind.  INK.  "Go get a pen mom."   Thankfully, she was good with the blue pen we had in the car.  So creative!  Thinking outside of the box (of toys).

We are having a great time learning to read together.  She is sounding everything out or asking us to spell words all the time now.  She is so close!  Molly was working on a word search on the way to school this morning.

No comments: